Friday, August 31, 2012

Sibu Beauty's Must Have reviews.....

Who doesn't need a good facial detoxing. I know I do and what better way than with Sibu Beauty's

 Sibu Beauty

  
Well it's finally here and I am sooo excited to try and share my Sibu beauty Product. I have only heard great things about this up coming company and now its my turn to put them to the test..... literally :)

Sea Buckthorn Cleanse & Detox

Awaken your skin and wash away a day of stress and pollutants with pure, simple and effective Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Facial Soap. This facial bar lathers thick and rich to cleanse, detox, moisturize and repair the skin while creating a protective barrier against UV rays and cell damaging free radicals.


Cleanse & Detox
Sea buckthorn is known as nature's most balanced fruit. This "Holy Fruit of the Himalayas" has been cherished by native Tibetans for centuries for its incredible nutritive qualities. Over 120 specific studies on sea buckthorn have shown that this little berry promotes health. From sea buckthorn's rare abundance of some of the most powerful antioxidants to being the only plant in the world known to contain essential fatty acids 3, 6, 7 and 9 - sea buckthorn has earned its title of superfruit.

  • Cleans and conditions skin
  • Natural astringent
  • Inhibits bacterial growth
  • Revitalizes skin cells
  • Promotes tissue recovery and healing
  • For all skin types
  • 1 3.5 ounce bars
  • 100% natural 

Ingredients
Coconut oil, palm oil, safflower oil, glycerin, purified water, oatmeal, sodium hydroxide, sea buckthorn puree, sorbitol, sorbitan oleate, fragrance orange/lemon, soybean protein, sea buckthorn leaves, titanium dioxide

 

My Thoughts: 

Today was day 1 of trying the Sea Buckhorn cleanse and Detox soap bar and well let me start with my skin type which is; Fair skin, not to sensitive, slightly dry, not typically oily, blackhead coloney on my nose & chin(exaggerated) and very minimal to no acne or pimples.
I only used it on my face and I have to admit I felt an instant almost relief feeling in my skin, Like it actually might be thoroughly cleansed. It felt like I exfoliated and moisture the much needed ares correctly. I do not feel dry nor do I feel an irritation. I also do not feel the need to moisturize. I kind of like the tighter cleansed skin feeling as apposed to the oily moisturized texture. I was worried about the lathering due to the texture of bar but it lathered well. The smell was okay, I personally am not to fond of it but if that's the only thing i can complain about than geesh.. :) So with that being said I am so far happy with the Sibu Beauty's Sea Buckhorn Cleanse & Detox soap Bar. Lets face it you cant bet $6.95.

Facebook TwitterSibu's BlogPinterest


 

6 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great facial cleanser. It sounds like we have the same skin type, so I think this would be a perfect cleanser for me.

    Great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. your reviews are great.. keep up your great work....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have to look for this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this product looks familiar. I think i seen this at the Filipino store. I'd like to try this i'm curious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like something I must try for my breakout prone skin. I love that it has all natural ingredients. Wonderful, detailed, review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review! I love the honesty. Sounds like a good product to try. I am always looking for better skin care items. Even if they dont smell so great!!

    ReplyDelete