Saturday, November 17, 2012

ProLift MD Instant Facelift Serum Review........

ProLift MD Instant Facelift Serum


 
 
I do not know about you but I can only say thanks mom, for giving me  nice hereditary dark circle, bags and bull dog wrinkles at this young of an age. Yes, it runs in my family, grandmother, mother, uncles and so on..... I have been looking for a simple cure for sometime now rather than opting into surgery. That is scary to me, but my bull dog wrinkles(on my forehead, LOL) make me look like I have some serious problems. Oh and that is just my forehead. I am not even going to get into my eyes... :) Anyways I was given the pleasure of being introduced to a well know product from a fantastic company, ProLift MD. and team of physician/dermatologist, who have created a new formulated product that can possibly cure my horrible wrinkle syndrome.. LOL Take a look and Thank You ProLift MD. for everything... BUY HERE




 

Picture
  

Here is a little insight into the company itself.
  


Picture
 

How it works:

  • As a part of your daily skincare routine, Prolift MD penetrates the sub-dermal layers of the skin, instantly contracting the skin cells and drawing them closer together.
  • It targets those areas of the skin which have lost elasticity, giving your skin a toned and lifted appearance – in minutes!
  • Applied topically under makeup, it completely changes the texture of the skin enhancing the natural firmness and tone you had years ago. 

 Prolift MD can be used daily to:

  • Diminish fine lines and wrinkles
  • Minimize lines around the eyes called “crows feet”
  • Erase the appearance of dark circles and puffiness under the eyes
  • Smooth lines around the upper and lower lips
  • Shrink pores and improve texture of the skin
  • Diminish the appearance of age-spots
  • lift the brows to a more youthful position                                                                                                 ProLift MD is manufactured in an FDA registered, GMP-compliant facility that incorporates an on-site laboratory and testing facility.
Here are some helpful links for you to explore more about PorLift MD.  

 

Picture

 

 


MY THOUGHTS:
WOW....... They mean Instant when they say INSTANT!!!!! I have just decided that there must be a god... LOL no im kidding but seriously this product has by far been the most impressive product i've tried. I can explain to you the results in just a blog. Its to good to be true. Yes I know sounds fake, that's what I thought until i tried it. You can read my other reviews on am honest and straight forward and not trying to sell you anything but my opinion.

Lets start by saying it comes in a convenient, packable and easy accessible push down top. The Texture is a bit like thick, some what like a hair gel maybe and there is no real scent to it. There was no unpleasant feeling. The product dried to a natural feeling skin texture.It did take a good 15 minutes to completely dry and towards the end I could definitely feel my skin sort of tightening. It was strange, like a mud mask makes your face feel tight when its drying but without the mud. lol.......The Prolift MD Instant Facelift Serum gave me instant gratification, and instant results honestly! It Actually did what it says; lifting, firming, minimizing pores, tightening, and erasing wrinkles, fine lines, and puffiness from my skin in just seconds. While it minimally helped reduce the appearance of my dark circles around my eyes, Prolift MD also helps to reduce the appearance of  bags and the major puffiness I have going on under my eyes. It seemed to help smooth over any fine lined wrinkles around my  lips pretty good. Actually giving my lips the illusion of being fuller. After applying I did realize it gave my skin an overall look of a fine smooth textured baby younger skin. I was so excited and could not believe this actually worked as well as it did. This is my new savory and I highly recommend you try this if you want those annoying fine lines, wrinkles, and any other annoyances.. Try it Risk Free not to mention These dramatic results last 8 - 12 hours with just one application! So you can look great all day or even all night long! 



 Order YOUR Prolift MD Instant Face Lift Serum - TODAY!

 

Picture 


Prolift MD - Instant Facelift Serum
RRP: $149.95 
 

4 comments:

  1. A chance to, "Do things that they normally could not do," is what Rahm Emanuel later told a liberal audience at a
    speaking engagement. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view. Summer brings holiday joy for most people but not exactly so for dog owners.

    my homepage ... anunturi vanzari animale

    ReplyDelete
  2. This facelift serum is perfect for me. Thanks for sharing these ideas here in your blog. Also, hope you can share regarding face fat exercises.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so....the video here says its private & I cant view it-too bad,I really wanted to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEWARE! While this product does a great short term job of firming up your skin, I found that after using it for 2-3 weeks the skin under my eyes became much looser and I had more wrinkles. I would attribute this to how the product pulls on your skin, thus making it even looser which became quite noticeable. I would not recommend using this product under your eyes. I threw the product out and won't ever purchase it again. NOT IMPRESSED!!

    ReplyDelete