Saturday, January 12, 2013

Beauty ADDICTS Review

 



 Concealer holds two separate formulas: The emollient,under eye formula (right pan) soothes delicate skin with Green Tea and Vitamin E. The hydrating face formula (left pan) also contains Green Tea and features Dermaxyl to stimulate collagen production and visibly "plump" the skin. The face formula is perfect for spot coverage or used all over for flawless full coverage and is available in 5 shades.
BeautyADDICTS DoubleDECEPTION Concelaer retails at $28 HERE and also in salons nationwide.



 Available Colors:
DoubIeDECEPTIONDoubIeDECEPTIONDoubIeDECEPTIONDoubIeDECEPTIONDoubIeDECEPTION


MY THOUGHTS: OK LADIES......Admit it and I will too!!!
  I've tried darn near every other concealer out there. Maybelline, Loreal, Bare Escentuals, Smachbox, Tarte, Mally, Clinique, and a million more. But let me tell you, NOTHING, absolutely nothing compares to the miracles this concealer grants. I've got pretty dark circles under my eyes, but with this, they vanish into thin air. It's unbelievable! I got the light-medium shade  it matched perfectly and it still does today. So I would say the shades seem to be very versatile. Also, you don't need to use that much of it. Just a little dab will do you good. Blend it in with my sponge and actually somes times use it as a light all over coverage. It seems to work so extremely well, I am not sure I can ever live with-out it!  LADIES...... if you need to cover up those bags, wrinkles and even dark circles under your eyes, buy this, it's definitely worth the money!

beauty ADDICTS

 For more information about BeautyADDICTS or to request product samples, please contact Alexis Tedesco or Jaclyn Goldbaum of LEXAMEDIA at alexis@lexamediapr.com and or jaclyn@lexamediapr.com

5 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this brand, but I love trying new brands so I will definitely be checking it out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this brand either, but I NEED to do something about the dark circles under my eyes. Hopefully this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a horrible time finding concealer that works well. I will check this out, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed reading your information. Nice blog! I am only beginning w/ a new blog, http://www.PatriciasMagicalSanctuaryBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heya! I know this is somewhat off-topic but I had to ask.

    Does managing a well-established blog such as yours
    take a lot of work? I'm completely new to operating a blog but I do write in my journal everyday. I'd like to start a blog so
    I can easily share my personal experience and thoughts online.
    Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips
    for brand new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

    Review my blog Vivexin Review

    ReplyDelete