Saturday, January 12, 2013

Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+ Review

I had the best morning experience just now!! That might just have change breakfast forever....
A special THANKS to Influenster for sending me a complimentary Sample of Quaker Real Medleys in my Holiday VoxBox!!  If you haven't already please go check out Influenster, become a member already!
Also check Influenster Quaker Oatmeal Product page, for tons of reviews or Q&A for you to go through!Click on badge for link!
 

You’ve never seen oatmeal like this.

Packed with wholesome multi-grains and chunks of real fruit and nuts, Quaker Real Medleys are an oatmeal experience beyond your expectations. It comes in a convenient, portable package so you can eat it anywhere! It’s so easy to make… Just add water and microwave. No mess, no bowl to clean up.


Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+

- The best oatmeal ever - made to-go
- Packed with wholesome multigrains and chunks of real fruits or nuts
- Portable single-serve cups
 
Quaker Real Medleys - Cherry Pistachio Oatmeal+Quaker Real Medleys - Apple Walnut Oatmeal+Quaker Real Medleys - Summer Berry Oatmeal+

Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+ is simply the best oatmeal ever – and you can enjoy it on the go! Whole grain oats, rye, barley and wheat are mixed with large chunks of real fruit & nuts in a convenient single-serve cup. Just add hot water or microwave and you can have a delicious breakfast anytime, anywhere. Enjoy all four delicious flavors – Apple Walnut, Cherry Pistachio, Peach Almond and Summer Berry. 

 


MY THOUGHTS: I was super excited to try this since I do love oatmeal and tend to add my own fresh fruit, so this was going to be interesting. My first thoughts was its probably really sugary and the fruit taste fake!! I received the Cherry and Pistachio flavor which seemed like a very odd max-up. lol....Well it was surprisingly good. Not to sweet but much sweeter than what I am used too.  Like I said earlier, I add typically add fresh fruit so Ive spoiled myself when it comes to any processed fruit! :)The texture was the same as any other oatmeal. The amount of oatmeal the supply you with is the PERFECT portion for me. I loved it. Not to mention it is a to go package. I can eat it anywhere and we all now how messy that darn oatmeal can be! Perfect for the kids as well ! Maybe running late to school well just add water and you can enjoy your nutritional breakfast on the go and in the car! Great idea and I can not wait to try the rest of the flavors!



No comments:

Post a Comment