Saturday, November 17, 2012

Mia Mariu Beauty Products review....

I was so excited when I found out I was getting the opportunity to review the amazing Mia Mariu beauty products. I had heard not heard much about the company but the review I did read said nothing but positive things about Mia Mariu.....AND of course you all know how much I love my make-up and look forward to finding treasures that I can share with everyone. Well, so far I have only tried 2 products from Mia Mariu and they both blew me away and I am not quite sure WHY I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THEM...... Below are the fabulous products I was fortunate to review..

 


 

Mia Mariu is Vibrant Beauty and Health Inside and Out

Mía is a Dallas based health and beauty social selling company that offers entrepreneurial business opportunities for women. Our natural health and beauty products are available exclusively through our Independent Advisers and online. Mía offers an innovative approach to social selling using the power of ecommerce, social networking and personal service behind extraordinary natural health and beauty products.
My vision was to create a company for women who wanted a contemporary and progressive way to make money without sacrificing time with family. Mía offers a stylish and lucrative home-based business opportunity that is fun and rewarding and is a powerful way to help you make money, make new friends and reach your personal success.








 

 

 

 

  I was sent a Mia Mariu inclusive of sample packets of their RestauraCel-C Thermal Microdermabrastion Set and Hydrating Anti-Aging Moisturizer with SPF 30+, as well as the illuminating Magic Satin and The Mineral Cream Foundation...

  

 

 

Illuminating Magic Satin 
 

The final touch for your makeup ... Magic Satin! Give your skin a beautiful glow with Magic Satin; made with Oats and Shea Butter, it provides your skin with a calming effect while revealing a healthy look anytime. It can be used on cheekbones, as an eye shadow base, and over lips and décolleté. (2.5 g)

 
MY THOUGHTS: 
 I am absolutely in love with this product. I have never tried Illuminator before and the reason I chose this was for that very reason. I did not get the point of the Illuminating satin. I was thinking, How could this be a benefit, its a cream based, light, shimmery bronzer. I applied this to my cheek bones with a foundation brush, so I could dab it rather than smearing... I did this right after I applied my regular make-up. It was weird at first because like I said its a cream base and I thought it would smear my foundation and blush. Well, It only added vibrant to my cheeks. It gave them a glow i have never been able to achieve. It seemed a lot more bronze and shimmer in the compact but once applied it it so mild in color but adds a sparkle and glow everyone is looking for! I will definitely continue to wear this. I can imagine adding this to my summer bronzers during our days at the beach.!!!! It comes on a very convenient sized compact that is easy to open and close, but will not pop open in your make-up bag. It is perfect little in size but packs a lot of punch! Get it here for a low price of Price: $17.00




PERFECTING FINISH Mineral Cream Foundation

Oil-free mineral hydrating formula provides long wear, water resistant and luminous build-able coverage with perfectly balanced color pigments proven to meet skin tones without ash tones, opaqueness, or mask-like effect just a natural perfectly matched radiant tone. Helps improve the look of problem skin like rosacea, acne and discoloration contains Green Tea extract, Vitamin A, C and E (10g) Price: $23.00  
                                                                        
MY THOUGHT: 
Let me start with the basics; Its comes in a very cute, convenient compact, juts your regular sized compact. The sponge applicator was your standard round foundation/compact sponge. Now, It is a firm cream texture and at first site it did look a little grainy. I of course swiped it with my fingers soon as i opened it too see the color and it was pretty fair and translucant so mi was thinking bummer its going to be to light or just cheap. :( But giving my love to make-up, I was not about to give up. LOL..... When applying this, I used to the applicator sponge it came with and started with my forehead. It was surprisingly nice. It was so light weight that It felt like I was applying nothing. I like that it is build-able. The first layer did provide mild, mild coverage but like I said after a couple of layers it made my face look matte, it looked so soft. I did notice when applying only one layer it did make my skin look dry even after i used an intense moisturizer. Maybe a face or foundation primer would work best with this since it is mineral cream.... Overall I really enjoy this and tend to use it on days I only plan on wearing minimal make-up, since it is so light weight and leaves my pores open and able to breathe..... :) Great product to add to my beauty routine and I cant wait to try more!
 You can get this for a great price of Price: $23.00....
 It does come in 6 fabulous colors for you to choose from.. Also, They have a helpful coloring chart online so that you can find the perfect match for your own personal skin tone. Here is the link for that... Enjoy! FIND YOUR PERFECT SHADE






Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Connect with us on Google Plus Connect with us on Pinterest Connect with us on You Tube

4 comments:

  1. Great post. Beautiful products. For more detail about beauty products please visit http://www.essentialoilsnewzealand.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These articles have got complete sense without confusing the readers.

    If you are looking for Beauty Products at reasonable rates then visit our website www.saintgermainmakeup.com, we are the

    No.1 ledaing comapny in USA & Canada for providing any type of Beauty Products.

    Curling Mascara & Blush Makeup


    ReplyDelete
  3. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This piece of writing posted at this web page is actually good.

    Botanicalorganic Provides you the best supplement & beauty products,Now you can visit our website http://www.botanicalorganic.com/


    Buy Nutritional Supplements & Buy Nutrition Supplements

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.

    independent pension advice Bristol & Pension Adviser Bristol

    ReplyDelete