Saturday, September 22, 2012

Aromaleigh Mineral Cosmetics are here to stay.....


We are very excited about what the future holds for "Aromaleigh v.2" and we look forward to sharing it with you! Please read the announcement below for further detail about our re-opening.



Aromaleigh is a cutting-edge cosmetics company at the forefront of the independent mineral makeup revolution. Our micro-formulated products are formulated with pure ingredients, innovation, over a decade of industry experience and creativity... to give you unique, quality makeup.
Our products are never tested on animals and are proprietary formulations, never repackaged. Aromaleigh has been providing natural products online since 1998.
Okay well not only is Aromaleigh excited about there re-opening but so am I. LOL! So recently I had the pleasure of being introduced to Aromaleigh by a mutual friend. So she swore on this brand so I decided to give it the proper 2 week trial.  If you don't know me by know, I am always ready and willing to try a new product ESPECIALLY when someone is that adamant about it. :) Here is a little info about Aromaleigh Mineral Cosmetics, as well as what I decided to try....Hope you like it....

 
face


 "DUSK TO DAWN" Overnight Mineral Treatment (based on v1 "Nocturne") - Deep shade now available!
25% OFF weekly sale through 11/15!  "DUSK TO DAWN" Overnight Mineral Treatment (based on v1 "Nocturne") - Deep shade now available!
Dusk to Dawn... overnight mineral treatment (previously known as "Nocturne"from Aromaleigh v.1.)  
A mineral formula with skin-nourishing vitamins, herbal extracts and amino-acid rich silk powder. Our formula doesn't contain minerals that just make your skin "look" good... it contains ingredients that will make your skin ACT better. Active ingredients that provide beneficial purpose for your skin's wellbeing.
 Made in USA
How To Apply: Before bedtime, apply a thin layer to clean skin with a flocked sponge. If you wish to use a basic moisturizer, make sure that it is well-absorbed first. (I realize that many of you will wish to continue using your moisturizer or facial oils at bedtime... other night-time mineral treatments recommend that you forgo your moisturizer altogether. I don't feel that this is possible for all skin types... or you may need to adjust your routine as you transition to this product. As the saying goes, "Your own mileage may vary". You may find you need to continue with moisturization, you may find you don't. It depends entirely on your own skin type, your age, the humidity of the environment in your home, etc... 

MY THOUGHTS:  I was going back and forth on what I should use to apply this. (Brush or sponge)Well after some thinking, I decided to go with the brush. I tried this out  for the recommend time which was 2 weeks if you were wondering. :) The finish was light, yet it was matte so I was pretty surprised with the overall lightness of the product.

When I woke up, Because you apply it at night, I immediately ran over to the mirror and started to check my face out. Right of the bat I notice how smooth my skin looked and what a great job it does combating any oily skin. The skin on my face was as matte as it has ever been or could get.... not a trace of oiliness insight.  Overall the product definitely did what it was supposed to and I would love to start trying them out more seriously. It amazes me that you can use this powder on your face and it does not clog your pores. A+
"DUSK TO DAWN" Overnight Mineral Treatment (based on v1 "Nocturne") - Deep shade now available!
Item#: FULL-DUSKTODAWN
$28.00


Contact Us Them Here:
PinterestFacebookTwitter

1 comment:

  1. A mineral formula with skin-nourishing vitamins, herbal extracts and amino-acid rich silk powder. This is the secret of mineral cosmetic products that's why it maintain the beauty of the one who used it.

    ReplyDelete