Monday, October 29, 2012

The Newest Premium Dish Soap VoxBox.......

YAY!!!! I excepted to the Premium Dish Soap VoxBox!!! If you have not signed-up for INFLUENSTER go now because your missing out!!!!!!

Is doing the dishes is not you're idea of a good time? Well, that can change just by going and trying the new Palmolive Fresh Infusions Dish Soap. With scents like Ginger White Tea, Lemon Thyme, and Lime Basil, doing the dishes can be shockingly enjoyable!

   I hate doing the dishes and I don't know about you but in my little old house, I don't have the pleasure of owning or having the space to own a DISHWASHER!!!!! Yes I said. I don't own a dishwasher! LOL... Not to mention I have a house full of boys who are capable of dirtying up just about every dish in my kitchen by the end of the day. Let me remind you I hate doing the dishes. :)  


Well........ I just received my Dish soap VoxBox which had 3 Full size Palmolive Fresh Infusion Dish Soaps.... Boy did this change my dish washing experience, possible forever... No joke, the aroma in these soaps are so intense but yet soothing since they are not very common perfume-y scents like most... I was so stuck on the scent that by the time I checked I was done with those nasty dishes. lol I was like uhhh what the heck just happened. It put me in a dish washing aromatherapy trans. LOL They lathered the dishes well and didn't leave spots at all. These have definitely created and made dish washing by far a more pleasant experience! Not to mention the New Bottle design is super cute and easier to grip. Can be found in your local stores for a low price of  $2.96.... 

  

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God this is so nice product in current market.and I know a better company whose manufacture various type natural beauty product I personally know this product is safe & Secure body
    skin.

    resource:http://www.vegantreeowl.com.au

    ReplyDelete