Thursday, January 24, 2013

Goody QuikStyle Half-Round Styler Brush Review

 

 NEW! The Goody® QuikStyle Half-Round Styler Brush:

  It's like a towel and brush in one and I was one of lucky few who received this product complimentary to test through Influenster’s  Holiday VoxBox program. 
Please go become a member now! You are missing out on all these great Goody products and Goody product reviews!



QuikStyle Half-Round Styler Brush

The Goody QuikStyle Half-Round Styler Brush offers the same water-removing benefits of the QuikStyle Paddle Brush in a new styling shape. Super absorbent microfiber bristles interact with wet hair like a towel removing 30% of water, while the half-round shape makes it the perfect blow-out brush. ($12.99)

The GOODY® QUIKSTYLE Paddle brush works like a towel and brush in one. The super absorbent (and antimicrobial) microfiber removes 30% of water from wet hair to help speed your drying time! You can effortlessly detangle right out of the shower and continue using it while you blow dry!

 

HOW TO USE:

Use it out of the shower to detangler, remove excess water, and style with or without a blow-dryer. The convex half-round shape allows hair to curl around the microfiber base, removing water while adding lift and body as you blow-dry. The Comfort-flex grip and slim profile offer ease and control during your styling routine. Go from wet to beautifully styled hair faster than ever!

                                                                       

 

MY THOUGHTS: This was probably the most exciting item I received in my Holiday VoxBox from Influenster this year! I have the thickest, most heaviezst mane ever! Its water attainability is actually almost a battle every blow dry. Not to mention if I do not use a round brush on my hair I would look like I stuck my hand in a light socked but with out the static. Just poofy and large and over the top, literally! :) This was going to be exciting for me, I might have a cure for my hair catastrophe. It was lined with this blues me-shy, towel like fabric which is suppose to absorb the water better, which it did! It took me half the time to blow dry using this brush rather than using my old traditional round brush. I used it just like I would use any typically round or half round brush, taking into consideration my new GOODY brush was i only half round, I was able to work with it and got it down to a T. I was worried it would rip my hair out if I tried brushing while wet, but it was like a detangler as well. It left my hair with a silky smooth look but full of volume. I was able to achieve exactly what I wanted and more from the Goody Quicksyle Brush! I can wait to get the flat one as well! Thanks again Influenster!

 



 

 


 



1 comment:

  1. They are deeper as hot tubs gas heated well as an
    increasing number of long haul options and new resorts, the
    choice is pretty wide. Many experts swear by the power of light you're hot
    tubs gas heated using makes for a more relaxing experience;
    and additional seating, jets, motors, pumps and a whole host of other options.



    Also visit my blog :: hot tub repairs devon

    ReplyDelete